Time: 2 hours
Skills: Level 10 Construction
- 1000 Construction Experience
- 500 Crafting Experience
- 500 Thieving Experience
- Access to Creature Creation
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
- After the quest, the Homunculus can make beings for you to kill, some of which drop defined herblore secondary ingredients. Around the dungeon are life altars showing the items you must use to create life. See the Bestiary entries for Frogeel (level 103), Jubster (level 87), Swordchick (level 46), Spidine (level 42), Unicow (level 25), and Newtroost (level 19).
- If you have completed the Making History Quest, Effigy will ask if you know of the outpost near Ardougne. He will say that it was originally meant to be a lab for the alchemists, and that some fool ruined their plans.
- The "beckon" emote is enhanced if you are wearing the complete Builders clothing set. If you destroy your Builders clothing, you can get it back by searching any crate in the Tower of Life.