Time: 2 hours
Skills: 33 Thieving, 31 Construction
- 2,500 Thieving XP
- 2,500 Construction XP
- 5,000 coins either from Sir Ceril's money pouch or from Lady Henryeta's necklace
- Two 1,500 XP lamps
- Philipe's sweets, containing 5 purple sweets
- 100 oak plank, 30 teak planks and 10 mahogany planks
- Treasure chest for treasure hunts
- Two extra spins on the Squeal of Fortune
- If you need to quickly get out of the tunnels and return to the cellar, you can right-click Butler Crichton.
- Construction and crafting rocks can be obtained by building the requirements for the quest.
- Speak to Sir Ceril to find out where Philipe is gone. When you find him at each location, Philipe will hand you an experience lamp that can be used on any skill before leaving to his next adventure. Continue to speak with Sir Ceril to find Philipe as he travels around Gielenor! Detailed information about Philipe's location and rewards can be found in the Philipe's lamp entry.
- The locations are as follows:
King's training area - 2K XP - 50 quest points neededMountain Camp - 5K XP - 100 quest points neededShilo Village (in the sleeping area of the pub) - 5K XP - 150 quest points neededPort Phasmatys (in the pub) - 10K XP - 200 quest points neededPolypore Dungeon (bottom floor) - 10K XP - 250 quest points neededDorgesh-Kaan (outside Oldak's room) - 10K XP - 300 quest points needed
- Talk to Claus the Chef in the cellar after the quest. He will offer you a business proposal, asking you to bring him the skull of the Cave Wolf Matriach who has respawned in her cave with her pups. Her attacks are significantly stronger post-quest, using magic, melee and a typeless attack in the form of rocks falling from the ceiling. Praying against melee or magic will cause her to attack with the other. The typeless attack can be avoided with great difficulty by running to the edges of the cave. She is a significantly larger threat than her pups; focus on killing her. You can pick up the skull after killing her and leave without dealing with the pups. Good food, potions, armour and weapons are strongly recommended for the fight.