Time: 2 hours
Skills: Level 70 Fishing, Level 70 Thieving, Level 67 Hunter
70k Fishing XP
26k Hunter XP
8k Thieving XP
New Bank Deposit Boxes
Big Cast Net and Small Cast Net
Ability to hunt the Thalassus up to 10 more times
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- The "Cast Nets" rewards are essentially equippable versions of the Big Net and Small Net.
- The 8 new Bank Deposit Boxes are located south-east of Piscatoris, at the southern end of the Elf Camp (in Tirannwn), south of the entrance to the Ape Atoll Dungeon, north-west of the Bedabin Camp, at the northern end of Pollnivneach, south-west of Brimhaven, in the south-west corner of Harmony Island, and south of the entrance to the Mort Myre Swamp (along the River Salve).
- The lootable shipwreck items include bars, buckets, chisels, coins, dragonhides, fishing nets, gems, jewellery, leather boots, logs, ores, planks, raw fish, runes, and seaweed.
- Linza, the master smith present in this quest, is one of Runescape's Signature Heroes.
- Players can track the Thalassus 10 times after completing the quest. As you hunt the Thalassus more and more you will notice that hunting it gets progressively harder. After each hunt you will recieve the following Hunter XP:
- 1st hunt: 2510 Hunter xp.
- 2nd hunt: 2990 Hunter xp.
- 3rd hunt: 3470 Hunter xp.
- 4th hunt: 3950 Hunter xp.
- 5th hunt: 4430 Hunter xp.
- 6th hunt: 4910 Hunter xp.
- 7th hunt: 5380 Hunter xp.
- 8th hunt: 5860 Hunter xp.
- 9th hunt: 6340 Hunter xp.
- 10th hunt: 6820 Hunter xp.