Time: 4 hours
Skills: 50 Ranged, 64 Construction, 68 Crafting, 70 Magic, 70 Thieving
- 50K Magic xp
50K Thieving xp
40K Crafting xp
30K Construction xp
The ability to combine 'speak' amulets
A new magic carpet route to the monkey colony
The ability to bring Chimp Ice to King Awowogei for further rewards
The ability to pickpocket monkey knife fighters
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
- 50K Magic xp
Tips, tricks & notes:
- You cannot use the spell Ice Rush, when trying too freeze the chimp ice.
- The enchanted water tiara (from Dealing with Scabaras quest) can be used in the place of waterskins; this saves inventory space.
- The Ape Atoll Agility area is a great place to refreeze your choc-ice; there are no monkeys around to catch you and it is very close to Awowogei.
- If you have completed the "Love Story" quest you can make Pollnivneach teleport tablets which can help make transportation throughout the desert easier. Remember you cannot use these during the choc-ice delivery!
- If you have completed "As a First Resort" quest you can use the Oo'glog pools for Prayer point boost, temporary poison immunity, temporary unlimited run energy and a Life points boost.
- After you have built and stocked the stalls in the Monkey Colony you can purchase the goods you stocked them with (excluding the uncut ruby and diamond). The stalls behave like normal shops once they are built.
- After the quest you can return to Ape Atoll and thieve from the Monkey Knife Fighters as a gorilla providing 150 Thieving experience per successful pickpocket.
- After the quest you can also add your Camulet and Catspeak amulet to the Cramulet, although if you have a Catspeak amulet (e) it will lose its enchantment in the process.
- Further choc-ice deliveries to Awowogei will result in further improvements to the Colony. At 5, 10, and 15 deliveries, one monkey statue is added. At 25 deliveries, the armed monkey guards are upgraded. As an added challenge, every fifth choc-ice has a faster melting time.
- Once you have completed the Quest, you can return to the 2nd Boss room and you will find a new Kalphite area with Kalphite Soliders/Guardians. You can go through the exit to the surface to make a new shortcut to the Kalphites and the Kalphite Queen.