Time: 2 hours
Quests: 20 Quest Points
Skills: Level 20 Firemaking, Level 30 Farming, Level 36 Crafting
- 2,000 Crafting Experience
- 3,000 Farming Experience
- 1,500 Woodcutting Experience
- 4,000 Firemaking Experience
- Ability to use the Balloon Transportation Network
- Bomber Jacket and Cap
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you do not know where to find an item, ask Auguste, who will direct you to one.
- If you do not wish to go and buy a candle, it is possible to steal one from a table in the Entrana church.
- You are allowed to use willow branches from any tree, not just Auguste's. They are traded on the Grand Exchange.
- After the quest you can ask Auguste how to make origami balloons. Make one exactly as you did during the quest. Origami balloons can be dyed different colors.
- To unlock the other balloon destinations (Crafting Guild, Varrock, Castle Wars and the Grand Tree), you will have to navigate there once, just like in the quest. Solutions are shown in the Balloon Routes guide.
Unlocking a route earns 2,000 Firemaking Experience, and afterwards it costs only one of the related log (and no navigating) to take the flight.
- After the quest, Auguste will combine gnome goggles and the bomber cap into "Cap and goggles".
- Willow trees produce one branch every five minutes after their health is checked, and can produce up to six branches. Use secateurs on the willow tree to cut a single branch.
- The Bomber Jacket and Cap you receive as a reward for completing the quest can be stored in your house's Costume Room. Refer to our Construction Guide for more information on the Costume Room.