Time: 3 hours
Skills: Must be able to defeat a level 32 giant lobster, level 25 agility, level 20 cooking.
- Free entrance to Port Phasmatys.
- Teleportation to the Ectofuntus using an Ectophial, which is automatically recharged by refilling itself at the Ectofuntus when you use the teleport.
- 2400 prayer experience.
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you ever lose your Ectophial reward, you can return to Velorina and ask for a new one.
- The kind of dyes required vary for each player, so bringing the suggested 3 of each primary dye allows you enough to combine them as needed.
- Some gloves may not work against the nettle poison. The best type of gloves are standard leather gloves, cheap and reliable.
- Nettles can also be picked in Edgeville at the yew trees, or in Draynor Village south of the Jail.