Time: 2 hours
Skills: 17 Thieving, 49 Crafting
- 1,000 Thieving Exp
- 9,000 Crafting Exp
- Bert's Sand delivery service – once a day you may talk to Bert and get him to deliver 84 buckets of sand to your bank account.
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- Getting around the various locations:
Yanille: The quickest way here is to use the Watch-Tower teleport, or if your magic is too low, a ring of duelling to go to Castle Wars, and walk from there.
Brimhaven: Glory teleport to Karamja and walk from there. You could also go to Ardougne and catch a boat for 30 gold.
Port Sarim: Explorer's Ring 3 teleport to cabbage patch and walk directly south. You could also Glory teleport to Draynor, and walk, or Karamja and catch the boat for 30 gold. You could also walk a very, very long way!
Entrana: Glory teleport to Draynor, then walk to Port Sarim. Catch the monks boat for free. (Explorer Rings are not permitted on Entrana. This rules out the CabbagePort spell.)
- As the rose tinted lens breaks during the quest, if you don't want to do another lantern lens you can use a sapphire on your bulls-eye lantern to get the lens out of it.
- You can buy more pink dye from Betty for 20gp each and use it on capes to dye them pink after completing the quest.
- If you are having difficulty pickpocketing Sandy, try getting the Rota from Bert first.