Time: 2 hours
Skills: Level 30 Prayer, Level 36 Agility, Level 36 Thieving, Level 36 Fishing, Level 37 Herblore
- 3,000 Agility Experience
- 3,000 Herblore Experience
- 3,000 Thieving Experience
- 3,000 Fishing Experience
- 3,000 Strength Experience
- 2,000 Prayer Experience
- Ability to purchase Dorgesh-Kaan Teleport Spheres
- Ability to pray at the secret goblin temple
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- Obtaining Dyes
- Red dye - Pick 3 Redberries from the bushes south of Varrock and give these to Aggie the witch in Draynor along with 5gp
- Blue dye - Buy 2 Woad leaves from Wydin the gardener in Falador park and give these to Aggie the witch in Draynor along with 5gp
- Yellow dye - Pick 2 Onions from the patch north of Rimmington and give these to Aggie the witch in Draynor along with 5gp
- Purple dye - Mix Red dye with Blue dye
- Orange dye - Mix Red dye with Yellow dye
- Black dye (Black Mushroom Ink)- Use a Pestle and mortar on a Black mushroom while having an empty vial in your inventory
- If you are in the area of Lletya, you can pick up all the dyes at the local Seamstress.
- You can get a Slimey eel by fishing in the Lumbridge Caves or the Mort Myre swamp using a normal fishing rod and bait
- If you want to return to Yu'biusk, the fairy ring code to gain access after the quest is BLQ.
- If you really want to, you can change your goblin name by having the goblin guards guess your name again.
- After the quest, you can wear a Ring of visibility in the Goblin Crypt to see the ghost of Strongbones' predecessor. Speak to him with an Amulet of ghostspeak and he will ask you to bury each of the five undead high priests in Yu'biusk. Kill each high priest again without any weapons or armour and take their bones to Yu'biusk to bury them for a nice prayer experience bonus (13,750xp total).