Time: 4 hours
Skills: Level 61 Crafting, Level 40 Defence, Level 49 Firemaking, Level 5 Herblore, Level 65 Magic, Level 60 Mining, Level 55 Woodcutting
- 5000 Magic XP
- 5000 Runecrafting XP
- Ability to Cast Lunar Spells
- 50 Astral Runes
- Astral Rune Crafting
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
- The dungeon with the Lunar Ore also has a Rune Essence rock to mine.
- If you log out or die while in the Dream Land you will return to the Moonclan village and can get the kindling and potion back by speaking to the Oneiromancer. If you're not sure you can complete the Dream World the first time, more kindling can be gained from the Oneiromancer by dropping yours and asking her for more.
- You can buy back your Lunar Armour and Lunar Staff from the Oneiromancer if you lose yours (cost is similar to Mystic robes).
- Remember to keep the Seal of Passage on you at all times during the quest. If you speak to someone on the island without it you will be teleported back to Rellekka.
- See Tip.It's Lunar Magicks Guide for information about the new spells and armour.
- You can convert all your dramen staves to Lunar staves during the Quest; once you have given the Oneiromancer your Lunar clothing and one single staff, you will be able to wield any others you have.
- Runecrafting altar teletabs from the Great Orb Project Activity would be of great use during this quest. However, you cannot use an Astral teletab until you complete this quest.