Time: 2 hours
- 500 Experience Point Antique Lamp
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you completed Sheep Shearer and/or Witch's Potion while they were still quests, you will only receive 1 Quest Point.
- A number of walls within the cave can be studied for experience rewards:
- In the second cave, stalactites on the south wall on the snow platform can be chiseled away (with hammer and chisel) to reveal a plaque that can be studied for 2,000 Crafting Experience. (Level 30 Crafting required)
- In the fourth cave, you can climb roots in the southeast corner to access a snow platform. Study the wall to receive 10,000 Agility Experience. (Level 55 Agility required)
- In the sixth cave, on the walkway that is accessed in the fifth cave, roots can be cut away (with a hatchet) from the east wall to reveal a segment that can be studied for 20,000 Woodcutting Experience. (Level 80 Woodcutting required)
- Return to Explorer Jack after the quest to collect an additional 5,000 gp - part of the profits from selling the 'stones' to a witch.