Time: 3 hours
Skills: Level 25 Crafting, Level 18 Herblore, Level 36 Agility, Level 30 Smithing, ability to kill a level 92 demon.
- 2 antique genie lamps. Rub these lamps to get 10000 experience in a skill of your choice, as long as it's above level 30. You can use them both on the same skill if you want.
- A key ring, able to hold all your keys and get them into 1 inventory/bank space.
- The new gnome glider route to Feldip Hills.
- Ability to make Guthix Rest.
- Ability to craft a pot lid.
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
- Tea respawns near the druids. You can also buy it from the tea seller in eastern Varrock or from the Culinaromancer's Chest in Lumbridge Castle's kitchen cellar.
- The antique genie lamps cannot be banked.
- There is a chisel and a hammer respawn at in Wizard Cromperty's house.
- The lamps work just like genie lamps, except they give 10,000 experience to the skills you choose. Note that the lamps will only work on skills that are at least Level 30 and cannot be banked!
- The key ring is a very convenient item. It clears out some of your bank by allowing you to store all your important keys on it. Quest keys that are meant to be used only once cannot be added to it, but a key given as a reward for a quest can be added. Eligible keys include: Brass key, Battered key, Crystal-mine key, Dusty key, Phoenix Gang weapons store Key, Maze key, Metal key, Shiny key, and Wrought iron key.
- You can use the arrows to scroll through the keys, and if you wish to remove a key to use it, simply select "Remove this key". It is also possible to just Use the keyring on the relevant door (without removing the key from it). If you lose the key ring, you can buy a new one for 500gp, but it will not include any keys.