Time: 3 hours
Skill: 64 Agility, 64 Thieving, 62 Construction, 61 Runecrafting
- 1 Quest Point
- 45,000 Runecrafting XP
- 50,000 Construction XP
- 60,000 Thieving XP
- 60,000 Agility XP
- New Gnome glider at the Tree Gnome Village maze entrance
- Free Spirit tree seed storage (Golrana)
- Ability to plant up to 2 Spirit trees at a time with 86 Farming
Tips, tricks & notes:
- A ring of duelling can teleport you just south of the Observatory or if you are on the Lunar magic spellbook you can teleport to just north of the lava fields.
- Make sure Golrana doesn't lose sight of you. If she does, you can find her just north of the Observatory.
- During and after the quest, you can take the Galarpos Mountains shortcut if you need to go between Lletya and Castle Wars. Very useful if players do not have any teleport crystals and want access straight into Lletya.
- If you log out while attempting to rescue Bolrie you will end up by the bank in Lletya. If this happens, squeeze through the gap in the fence by the bank and climb back up the rope attached to the sturdy tree.