Time: 1 hours
Quests: Cook's Assistant
Skills: Level 10 cooking
The sum of all rewards is:
- 28,000 Cooking Experience
- 10,000 Agility Experience
- 4,000 Hitpoints Experience
- 3,500 Crafting Experience
- 2,500 Magic Experience
- 1,500 Ranged Experience
- 1,500 Woodcutting Experience
- 1,000 Fishing Experience
- 1,000 Smithing Experience
- 1,000 Slayer Experience
- 1,000 Farming Experience
- 20,000 experience in any skill you want from the antique lamp (level must be at least 50)
- Full access to the Culinaromancer's Chest
- Ability to own a hell-cat
- Ability to make a Spicy Stew
- Ability to cook fishcakes (heal 11), crab meat (heals 10 in 5 bites), and jubbly (heals 15).
- Ability to use the Teleport to Ape Atoll spell
Quest points gained upon completion: 10
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you need food items, you can easily buy them from the Lumbridge kitchen cellar chest after you have been invited to see the cutscene.
- The Culinaromancer chest is located in the cellar of Lumbridge Castle kitchen. You can bank your stuff there, but if you right-click, you can also buy some food ingredients (including milk, flour and eggs) and items from the chest. The more subquests you finish, the more items you will get out of the chest. The weapons obtainable from the chest aren't particularly good, but there are gloves that become increasingly good (starting with a bronze color, going all the way to rune, then dragon, then a final glove coloured like barrows armour, but they are all just named "gloves"). These gloves all give very good bonuses in all attack and defence stats, as well as a strength bonus.
- More hellcats can be trained by killing 4-8 Hellrats in Evil Dave's basement. They can be turned back to normal by giving them milk or talking to Doris while having the Hellcat with you. It's only possible to have one Hellcat.
- Crab Armour can be made by using a chisel on a crab claw or shell. You get a crab claw or shell drop every now and then while killing Giant Crabs.
- The Spicy Stews give bonuses and penalties to stats based on spices used (see cooking guide - stews.
- The monkey greegrees can be made by bringing a corpse or bones of the needed monkeys and 1 monkey talisman for each corpse or bone to the mage gnome Zooknock in the Ape Atoll dungeon. For more info, check the Monkey Madness Quest Guide.
- The evil chicken's level will vary according to your combat level.
- You can try to use the ring of recoil or poisoned weapons in the final fight to make it easier. Agrith-Na-Na, Flambeed, Dessourt, and the Culinaromancer are all affected by poison.