Time: 2 hours
- Choice of a used crystal bow or shield
- 10,000 strength exp
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- Carrying an anti-poison with you at all times when you're in Isafdar forest is advisable.
- You cannot use any prayers, weapons or armour in Glarial's Tomb, so may sure to take more food than you normally would need.
- The tomb will not allow you to bring in crafting or fletching supplies.
- The zombies in the tomb drop weak weapons such as maces. It's possible to get a drop and then use it on the Moss Giant, but it may not really help.
- It's convenient to start the Mourning's Ends - Part 1 quest right away (by talking to Eluned) when you have finished this one.