Time: 3 hours
Skills: Level 40 Agility, Level 40 Slayer
Quests: Throne of Miscellania
- 20,000 gold pieces
- 5,000 Agility, Slayer and Hitpoints experience
- Ability to make the citizens collect farming seeds or mahogany and/or teak when you are managing your kingdom.
- Increased resources from Miscellania
- Ability to gain town favour by: cutting teak/mahogany trees, or helping the Etceterian farmer by giving his north patch compost, raking his middle patch, or watering his south patch.
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you are the opposite gender from the time when you got engaged in the old quest, you'll get extra lines from different cut scenes and speeches of the quest.
- Any resources that you harvest on the island that go towards raising your popularity will not give you any items and you get a very reduced amount of experience.
- Many players have reported doing this quest without the required slayer level of 40 by Jagex.
- The level 40 Agility requirement can be obtained using Agility Level Boosters.