Tips, tricks & notes:
- Maging or ranging equipment can be brought to kill the skeletons in the first room of each path in Catolax's tomb. However, you can still progress through the tomb without killing them.
- When you encounter the group of archaeologists on the plateau, you can head west over a low wall, and attach a rope to the rock. This allows you to use that as a shortcut between the southeastern corner of the Agility Pyramid and the plateau at any point later, but remember that you're going to have to walk through a crowd of Mummies (Level 125) known to hit up to 240 damage. If you already had this shortcut, you can use it for this quest.
- Next to the archaeologists, there is a small spring, you can use this spring to refill any waterskins you may be carrying by using the waterskin with the spring.
- When fighting the Banshee Mistress, it is wise to save any special attacks your weapon might have for the time after the Insectoid assassins have begun attacking you, to end the fight more quickly.
- If you have completed Spirits of the Elid, it helps to pray at the Elid Statue in Nardah just before fighting the Banshee Mistress. The shrine restores your prayer points, and raises your LP above it's maximum (although it goes down to normal with time).
- After the quest, you have access to Sumona's slayer rewards, which allow you to purchase new slayer items, learn how to create slayer items, and even stop slayer masters from giving you certain assignments. All of these are 'purchased' with points gained through completing slayer assignments.
- After the quest is complete, Sumona is available for contact through Contact NPC, but only for a new assignment.
- Completing this quest gives you access to the Pollnivneach Slayer Dungeon.