Time: 2 hours
Quests: The Restless Ghost
Skills: Level 40 Construction, Level 26 Farming, Level 35 Prayer, Level 19 Summoning
- 7,500 Construction XP
- 5,000 Prayer XP
- 2,000 Farming XP
- 1,000 Summoning XP
- Jennica's Ring
- Access to Spirit Realm and more one-time xp bonuses
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- If you have to leave the quest area, you can get back at a later time by talking to the spirit girl, Summer. She can be found at the quest's starting location, north of Varrock.
- Except for the summoning pouches, all of the required items spawn at the quest locations. There is no need to carry a lot of items.
- Wear Jennica's ring and operate it while standing on a portal to the other realm to get additional one-time xp. You must have level 50 in that skill to receive the xp:
- Western Ruins - 15,000 Farming xp
- Forgotten Cemetery - 15,000 Prayer xp
- Axe Hut - 11,250 Attack xp
- At the Forgotten Cemetery, closing the coffins in the spirit realm will spawn four level 79 ghosts in the real world. Anyone can attack them.
- At the Axe Hut, the building in the spirit realm is occupied by level 42 ghostly warriors which you can do battle with.
- Jagex states that wearing Jennica's ring improves drops from killing revenants.
- If you lose Jennica's ring, you can recover it by searching the pile of rubble next to where you begin the quest.