Time: 3 hours
Skills: Level 30 Cooking, Level 15 Agility, Level 5 Fishing (Level 65 needed if you want to catch and cook your own Karambwan, but it's not required).
Quests: Jungle Potion
- 2,000 gp
- Ability to catch Karambwanji and Karambwan
- Ability to pray at the statue in the middle of the village to regain your prayer
- Access to the three sons' stalls in Tai Bwo Wannai (more information in Tips, tricks and notes section)
After the quest, return to Tai Bwo Wannai and visit:
- Tamayu for 2,500 attack exp, 2,500 strength exp and a Rune spear (kp)
- Tiadeche for 5,000 fishing exp and the ability to properly cook a Karambwan
- Tinsay for 5,000 cooking exp and the ability to properly marinate jogre bones
Quest points gained upon completion: 2
Tips, tricks & notes:
- After completing the quest, the three brothers can be found in the Tai Bwo Wannai village in the 3 houses at its south end, where you can claim your rewards.
- Tamayu opens a Spear Stall that includes: cleaning cloths for 60gp and all spears bronze (kp) through rune (kp). (You cannot sell kp spears anywhere, not even here - use a cleaning cloth to make it a plain spear again.)
- Tiadeche opens a Karambwan Stall that sells: raw karambwan and karambwan vessels.
- Players who have started Fairy Tale Part II can use Fairy Ring codes to quickly travel to Tiadeche and Tinsay. The closest codes are DKP and CKR, respectively.