Time: 2 hours
Skills: Level 37 Slayer, Level 41 Summoning, Level 61 Agility, Level 64 Ranged, Level 64 Mining, Level 64 Strength, Level 66 Thieving
- 14,000 Thieving XP
- 9,000 Ranged XP
- 9,000 Strength XP
- 9,000 Agility XP
- 30,000 Mining XP
- 2,500 Slayer XP
- 4,000 Summoning XP
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- A Pharaoh's sceptre, obtained from Pyramid Plunder, allows for quicker access to the Desert and to Nardah.
- Moving a player-owned house to Pollnivneach (requires Level 20 Construction) also allows for quicker access to the Desert.
- A third way to get to Nardah quickly is to use the Ring of slaying teleport to Pollnivneach, then take the carpet to Nardah.
- You can give Ali the Wise the four tablets and notes after the quest to learn more about the Mahjarrat.
- You can boost your thieving to open the chest for the code key from level 63 with sq'irk juice, or you can try your luck with spicy stews.