Time: 3 hours
Skills: Level 40 Attack, Level 41 Mining, Level 43 Crafting, Level 45 Strength, Level 50 Construction
- 5000 Attack Experience
- 5000 Strength Experience
- 10000 Crafting Experience
- 15000 Mining Experience
- 20000 Construction Experience
- Access to new Mining area
Quest points gained upon completion: 1
Tips, tricks & notes:
- It is recommended you equip Dragonhide armour for this quest as it gives decent protection from the Magic attacks of the Fire Monster and the Range attacks of the Lava Monster, eliminating the need to carry two different sets of armour.
- If you do accidentally block off part of the damaged cave with a pillar, you can simply push it over to move it out of the way. The pillar will be destroyed, however.
- You must initially use a Rune or Dragon pickaxe to break away the TokTz-Ket-Dill's armour. Once this is done, you can use any weapon with a crush attack to kill it. Other weapons with crush attacks include Torag's Hammers or the Barrelchest Anchor.
- When you have completed the quest, speak to Tzhaar-Hur-Brekt if you want to watch the play you helped to write during the quest.