Logging in during orders is not allowed, and will lead to delays in the order. Our workers are paid hourly, and once they are tasked an order they will work on it as long as they are able to sign into it. If you continue to login and play during the order, the worker will pause the order until the account is free for them to play again.
Membership is mandatory for all PL orders, so service can be finished in time.
You don't have to pay a single gold for supplies - we will cover all of the in game gold cost for the skill ordered. ( Ironman /hcim only for AGILITY
FIREMAKING , Rest skills before ordering make sure talk with us in advance? )
If you have a pure and want a combat skill leveled, make sure you select a skill with the (Pure) option next to it.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (SAFETY AND MORE)
Question - Do the prices include supplies?
Answer - We can proudly say that our prices include supplies (meaning you don't have to pay a single gold for supplies - we will cover all of the in game gold cost for the skill ordered).
Question - Do you receive bans while power leveling?
Answer - To date, out of many 1000's orders completed, we can proudly say we have not received bans from OSRS Boosting / Power leveling services
Question - How often will my account get played?
Answer - On average, every order gets played 15 Hours per day - 6 days per week.This is over double the average speed/playtime of OSRS powerleveling providers and boosting services.
Question - Is this hand trained?
Answer - With completing 1000's orders safely as we have, it means we would absolutely never do anything remotely close to botting. Everything is hand trained by full time employees in actual offices. You could not choose a safer place to get your OSRS boosting and services completed, than here.
Question - Who does the power leveling on my account? Is it random people/venezuelans?
Answer - We absolutely do not simply just hand your account off to random people, like most providers do - as we believe the risk associated with that is never something that we would pass on to our customers. When your OSRS account gets boosted with us, it gets played by an actual full time employee (not a random player), who is playing in an office with supervision, to adhere to very strict safety standards that we offer our customers.
Question - After I place an order, what do I do?
Simply turn your private chat off, remove authenticator if you have it enabled, and pass on the login details where you are prompted too.
TERMS OF SERVICE
1. When placing an order, your account will get trained by a human being. Nothing will be or ever has been botted on with our providers.
2. Once the order is complete, you will need to change the password. We are not responsible for anything that happens to the account, due to the password not being changed after service.
3. Do not login to the account during service. If you need a status update, a good way to check is to hiscore the RSN, or ask our livechat employees for an update.
4. When you place an order, you need to change the password during the service for us. This is to ensure there is not anybody else (such as a previous service) that has your password, while we are boosting your account for you. The only people who should have access to the password of your account during our service, should be us and you - and no one else.
5. We are not responsible for anything that occurs to the account during service. While this is our rule #5, so far over the years with our provider nothing like this has ever occurred.
Feb-25-2024Great service thank youVisitors
Feb-19-2024Easy to operate, smooth and fast communication. 5++++Visitors
Feb-12-2024Straightforward, easy steps to follow.Visitors
Feb-05-2024great price fast deliveryVisitors
Feb-05-2024great price, good fast deliveryVisitors